Ceriwis  

Go Back   Ceriwis > DISKUSI > Forex > Broker Forex

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 25th April 2016
AlpariMox1's Avatar
AlpariMox1 AlpariMox1 is offline
Ceriwiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 318
Rep Power: 11
AlpariMox1 mempunyai hidup yang Normal
Default broker forex octafx,Everything its okay..I'm happy with it!

Ladies and gentlemen, if you know what time it is now?

I was informed about the forex broker name octafx.com

The customer service is quite good,

their execution speed is really surprising me

and there is no slippage, no requotes too!

Platform & Brokerage performed very well in both the communication

and execution.

Spread is very small.

Everything its okay..I'm happy with it!

how about you? simply prove it!



</div></div></div>
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Terkait
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GRATIS $8 dari OctaFX Indonesia I Belajar Forex I Lokal Exchanger OctaFX InstaGoriX Broker Forex 0 25th April 2016 01:46 PM
Octafx the good forex broker! MasterD0 Broker Forex 0 25th April 2016 01:45 PM
GRATIS $8 dari OctaFX Indonesia I Belajar Forex I Lokal Exchanger OctaFX PrimusFXyuk Broker Forex 0 25th April 2016 01:44 PM
&quot;OctaFX ..YOU ARE THE BEST FOREX BROKER!&quot;, And also spreads very small! Trader990 Broker Forex 0 25th April 2016 01:37 PM
Octafx.com .. yes, a forex broker the right choice for you who want to Achieve succes Trader990 Broker Forex 0 25th April 2016 01:36 PM

 


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 10:53 AM.