disini TS mau share tentang software buat ngebantu agan-agan yang suka streaming video di internet.
[/spoiler]
Spoiler for open this:
Spoiler for open this:
for cekidot:
Speedbit Video Accelerator
SpeedBit’s Free Video boost the speed of video downloading speed and also ends interruptions in video streaming.
No More Freezing YouTube Videos
I have a fairly old Sony VAIO computer, around 10 years old, that I still use because I don’t have the heart to put it out to pasture yet. And being an old computer, I’ve had problems with YouTube videos that will freeze a couple seconds into each clip.
The videos start like normally, then just freeze completely, showing that the video is loading but going nowhere. I do all I can to keep the computer in good shape, but alas, those videos would just keep freezing on me. So what to do…?
The Accelerating Solution…
So I recently gave SpeedBit’s free Video Accelerator a try, and it did a great job speading up streaming videos on my old box. No more freezing.
What SpeedBit’s accelerator does is integrates itself automatically with your Web browser and system, and then, once you start viewing videos SpeedBit goes to work behind the scenes and kicks things up a notch.
SpeedBit Accelerator at Work
When you start a video up in YouTube, the video will reach a point when it previously have frozen and a popup will appear in the lower right corner of your screen, telling you that it’s now running:
SpeedBit panel that appears in the lower right of the screen when the video is accelerating
According to SpeedBit’s site, the Video Accelerator supports videos from over 150 sites such as:
YouTube
Yahoo
Dailymotion
Metacafe
Facebook
MySpace
5min
Veoh
Grouper
Stage 6
AOL Video
Bebo
Break
EA
ESPN
Etc.
Although not included in the list, I also tried out some clips on Hulu and these all ran perfectly as well (Yay! More ‘Greatest American Hero’!)
Intinya gan, dengan software ini, buffer video bisa lebih cepat dari biasanya, software ini juga bisa bantu agan-agan buat download video (selain ID# tentunya). Sebelumnya TS minta maaf kalo TS share ini software disini, TS hanya sekedar ingin membagi pengetahuan yang gak seberapa ini ke ceriwisser semua.
kalo ada agan-agan yang kurang berkenan TS minta maaf. Jangan lempar TS pake ya gan!